Where the worlds of sea-faring engineering and fine watchmaking meet, you may find this timepiece. More than a dive-watch, this timepiece - limited to just 1,000 pieces - offers a unique blend of high-end horology cased with rigour and precision into a high performance wristborne instrument.
STYLE & SUBSTANCE
A see-through dial, and exhibition case back shows off the intricate compelling jigsaw at the heart of this timepiece. Completely balanced and manufactured for performance this is a watch built for endurance but styled with unique flair and character.
- Movement : Japan TMI NH70 Skeleton Automatic
- Case : 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Diameter (mm) : 40
- Case Thickness (mm) : 14.6
- Lens : Scratch Resistant Sapphire Lens with Anti-Reflective Coating
- Dial color : Black
- Bezel : Unidirectional Bezel with Aluminium Plate
- Band : 20mm Genuine Leather Strap
- Lug to Lug (mm) : 47
- Water Resistance : 150m
- Warranty : 2-Year International