The Fleuss pays homage to its namesake, the pioneering diving engineer and master diver Henry Fleuss. Drawing inspiration from the era in which he invented rebreathers, the watch's vintage aesthetic is complemented by its modern performance.
Clean, legible and perfectly balanced, the dial offers clarity and legibilty, whilst the case - with a glass topped luminous bezel - fits perfectly on the wrist.
It is powered by an ever reliable NH35 Seiko Automatic Movement, promising fuss-free, reliable timekeping.
- Movement : Japan NH35 TMI Automatic
- Case : 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Diameter (mm) : 43
- Case Thickness (mm) : 13
- Lens : Scratch Resistant Sapphire Lens with Anti-Reflective Coating
- Dial Color : Blue
- Bezel : Unidirectional Bezel with Hardened Glass
- Band : 22mm Red Genuine Leather Strap
- Lug to Lug (mm) : 51
- Water Resistance : 150m
- Warranty : 2-Year International