AN ICON - DRAPED IN NEW COLORS
Back by popular demand, the ingeniously designed Boettger Automatic Limited Edition has returned in three unique shades. Inspired by the heroics of Bernd Boettger from the Cold War era, this timepiece is a spin on tool watch designs of the 1970s and 1980s offering flair and character.
RE-THINKING THE TRADITIONAL DIVE WATCH
Showcasing 3D "floating indexes" lathered in Swiss Super-LumiNova seemingly suspended in mid-air, it's understandable why Worn & Wound have said, "...there are few watches available in this kind of style and even fewer with such a neat trick up its sleeve."
- Movement : Miyota 9015 Japan Automatic With 3 Hands Date
- Case : Stainless Steel
- Case Diameter (mm) : 42
- Case Thickness (mm) : 13
- Lens : Sapphire Lens with Anti-Reflective Coating
- Bezel : Unidirectional Turning Bezel
- Band : 26mm Stainless Steel Bracelet With Fold Over Buckle With Safety Lock And Push Button
- Extra Starp : Green Rubber Strap
- Lug to Lug (mm) : 47.5
- Water Resistance : 300m
- Warranty : 2-Year International